document.body.style.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The COOL Umbrella

Well well well... Today it was raining once again and as usual. I woke up early in the morning 10 o’clock; as soon as I stepped out of my bed I felt the cold breeze. Not surprisingly my brother left the door open. Anyway still having no idea what’s going on out side, I did the usuals and went to the door, opened the door to have a look how’s the weather! As soon as I looked out side my inner me said "damit". Why? Because I will have to carry an umbrella all day long. Any way I had my breakfast, and turned on the computer for no reason. Browsed through internet and spent as much time inside the house as I could. I had my lecture at 2, but well had some assignments due so my plan was to leave early. And that early was just an hour before the lecture. By the time my flat mate and my brother came back home for lunch. Anyway I made my mind to get out. So I looked for an umbrella. There were a few umbrellas; two of them were big size, and the rest two small ones. I prefer the small ones as they are easy to carry. I took one of the umbrellas found out that it was broken heart. Hence I went for the other small one. As I was about to pick that up, with lightning speed my flat mate did his move.
What was that? I looked at him.
Bro I need the umbrella. He said
Aren’t you gona stay at home? I asked
With a big smile on his face, he replied bro I got a class at 2.
While I was making plan to some how get his umbrella, he handed me one of the big size umbrella.
Here take this one, he said.
I looked at the umbrella, unwillingly took the umbrella from him and said bro this one is too big I have to carry like an old man.
He grabbed the umbrella from me, came out, and started to walk, on each step he tapped the top of the umbrella, the metal, on the ground making the sound "cratach" "cratach" and said "just do like this".
Well having no other choice I took the umbrella and started to walk to Uni.
It was not raining that much, so I thought not to open the umbrella. Giving it a second thought, I felt sorry for my cool jacket that I was wearing. That jacket meant a lot to me. Why? It’s a different story. So I looked for the magic button to open the umbrella. It was not that hard to find the magic button, "There must be some good designers having knowledge of HCI, involved in the making of the umbrella" hmmm... Well it was not a special umbrella; it was just like a normal big size umbrella. However as it belonged to me, It was not normal any more. As I pressed the button of the umbrella, it opened like a huge bat opening its arms making the sound ffhhrrraaabbbbb. I looked at it, but not for long. Anyway I kept walking reached Uni and went to my first lecture. I laid the umbrella horizontally on the ground under my seat. But some how it moved a bit and slipped near my feet. I pushed it back right under my seat using my feet not any one else letting to know about this. Anyway, all the way to the lecture it didn’t give me any troubles. So it was all good. Finished my lecture I took the umbrella, and walked to my next lecture room, while tapping the umbrella on the ground as I was told to! As I reached to the lecture room, there was the last lecturer still lecturing. Well I had to wait out side holding the umbrella and of course carrying extra weight. But it was worth it as it saved my cool jacket from getting wet. I was waiting and waiting and waiting there. Soon I realized that none of my classmates are present! What the! (Say it like how Rove says it) well It made me think that there might not be any lecture today. So I thought to wait for a while and then see if still there is no one then I will have no choice other then to snatch and emotionally torture the lecturer how I waited there for such long long long 10 minutes holding the extra weight of my umbrella. Meanwhile, there’s this one guy appeared from my right, and another and another all in a group at once and then the lecturer. By the way those guys that appeared were my classmates. Well, one of the dudes came up looked in the little windowish thing on the door, and hummed in a thinky way...
"Hmm.....still going on" he said
"Yea" I replied.
And then my eyes caught his umbrella.
He had a green umbrella!!! A Greeeeeeeeennnn one!!! Hmmmm.... (Hmm like homer does it) and a little smaller then my one. And as soon as I saw that
I said "Your umbrella is smaller then my umbrella”. And then the evil laugh came out of me...huhuhuhahahaa...
"Well you should be really proud of it then" he said.
"Yeah I am!!” proudly said that!
"And my one has two colours black and red!!" I further added, with excitement.
"Well then you should be two times proud!!"He said.


(Rest of the cool umbrella may come or not, It is recommended not to hold your breath)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WTH !!! ..
SAAALA .. u got me involved and stuck in.
:D great!!!

August 24, 2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger xi40w3nz1 said...

helos.how can i overclock my com?wads tt? O_o?

August 24, 2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

hmm.. Its a bit dodgy aye to over clock cpu!! that lil thing just need an execuse to get fried.. well there r heaps of tutorials on the net. and um gona try that my self, but you must know wot cpu do you have and the FSB . and all the numbers, its always good to know that alphanumeric stuff!! but i would recommend not to play around with cpu unless you really know what u r doing.. but heres a tip start ;) as soon as you press the power button of ur computer start hitting DEL or F1 button to get into bios and then once you are in there you can go to cpu settings or something like that but then again it depends on bios, aarrggh why so much things are so much dependent? but the main thing is that you can play with cpu voltage, cpu clock, and FSB .. may be someother stuff as well...

August 24, 2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

ah rain, I love rain.. miss rain actually

August 24, 2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

...while we pray on weekends not to rain...

August 25, 2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

I love rain :) it always feels like the sky is crying .. if I'm sad it's crying with me, and if I'm happy then it's crying happy tears for me :)

August 25, 2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

oH God another rain lover

August 25, 2005 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home