document.body.style.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tag

Tagged by thee highness Little Princess

>
*yet another tag*

P . E . R . S . O . N . A . L . S .

-Name/initials: Saky
-Birthday: 10 Nov
-Siblings: four
-Height: Taller then some shorter then others


F. A . S . H . I . O . N . S . T . U . F . F .


-Where is your favorite place to shop: Any exotic place, must have shops for clothes and electronics.

.S . P . E . C . I . F . I . C . S .

-What are you most scared of?: Nothing.
-What would you change about yourself?: Some stuff in my head.


F . A . V . O . R . I . T . E . S .


-Color: Colorless yet not transparent. - depends this question needs to be more specific - .

-Food: Pizzas cheesy ones. Grilled beef [with cheese will be a bonus]. And all, the so called 'junk' food.

-subjects in school: It was maths, I used to get good marks in it.

-Hobbies: Programming, trying to enjoy nature.
-Have you Ever Smoked?: A lil bit of everything.

-bungee jumped?: Its in the list of my next adventurous trip.

-been in love?: Time to time.

-Ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: yeah

-cried when someone died?: no

C . U . R . R . E . N . T .


-music: some opra music, "its not that i like to listen, its just that i m at work"
-desktop picture: No picture, a blue background!


-book you're reading: none, returned all the library books.
-in cd player: linkin park - not listening.
-in DVD player: Nothing i guess.

A . R . E . Y . O . U .


-insecure: about? probably No.
-moody: Yeah.
-hard working: At times
-organized: try to be, most of the times.
-shy: hmm...depends...
-difficult: For some.
-messy: try not to be.
-obsessed: at high times.


R . A . N . D . O . M .


-In the morning I am: Driving to work.
-I dream about: Having Software houses.


F . I . N . A . L . Q . U . E . S . T . I . O . N . S .


-what was the last film you saw at the movies? Can't remember the name, but there was this dude from the 70's show in it.
-what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Nothing, Waiting for coffee.
-could you live without your computer?: I guess yeah, but it'll be a bit hard life.
-Gold or Silver: and Dimonds! I like all the bling blings.
-would you color your hair?: I guess yeah, I dont want my kids to look at me like an old man.(if i have)


T.A.G.G.I.N.G.

No one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home