document.body.style.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My unpredictable fantasies

Me fantasies are unlimited sometimes it makes me worry and they changes with a blink of an eye. I am exaggerating, but they do changes often, and these days I am fallen in love, with Guns, specifically pistols, I dream about getting those exotic Lugers. And I want to get one to play around with it as soon as I can, So I am planning to fly back to me country or to US, but its a secret [Not any more] that me will be flying for, just to buy some pistols.
And I heard that damn CIA is recording blogs. So you guys who have fantasies about producing weapons of mass destruction better keep it on the low.


This pocket exotic colt is like pocket size Britannica to me, will look good on the shelf.

And who can resist this Luger.

And this Colt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

studies have shown ppl who have guns inrease their likelyhood of usin em to kill. :P

January 16, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

And I just had a dream after i published this post that I shot a dude but luckily he survived.

January 23, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

And wheres yer blog !

January 25, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

lets bring it back together...ur name my posts!

January 26, 2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home