document.body.style.

Monday, September 12, 2005

How I tortured my time...

I have been lazy for the last dozen days. I killed my time. Oh wait I didn't kill it straight away. I slowly tortured it. I tied it with its hair and peeled off its skin and salted it with red chilli and cooked it and burnt in the darkest of hells flame. I showered it with boiling lava from deep down the farthest mountains of darkshadows. I abused it. I made it to sit on the black cursed chair of death while I watched it being electorcuted. I could smell the black smoke rising from it. I laughed as its screem echoed from the hells gate. I laughed when it cried from the dreadfull pain that I caused as I pulled its eyes out.I took it through the painfull adventures with the bloody deamons. There I draged it to the black cold skull beach where there is only blood.

12 Comments:

Blogger S. Jabbar said...

I just cant take it anymore, I didn;t do what I had to do but instead I did what I didn't really had to do.

but the Queen of laziness..lol..wheres the king?

September 13, 2005 1:48 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

ugh..i know what you mean...there is no reason 'not' to do the task at hand, 'cept laziness/lack of oomph...

September 13, 2005 6:22 AM  
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

*runs to vomit*

September 13, 2005 6:35 AM  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

yummy;)
me wants to eait it:)

September 13, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

yummy;)
me wants to eait it:)

September 13, 2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger uXuf said...

I almost agree to whatever you did to your time. Waisay how much of it went into composing this piece? (a)

September 14, 2005 10:40 AM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

After reading mars comments i think i *must do it again* while pretty much surprised by Raheel's comments! In your(Raheel) profile you said I m living under da shadows of darkness. It should be cool with you! like it is cool with Unaiza, isn't it yummy !! lil princess dont worry you;ll get used to it ;).
uxuf shhhh...

September 14, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger Henna said...

...see loll, you doesn't even wated your time but very creatively Tortured it in Innovative ways. Keep it up!!

September 15, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Henna said...

wasted**

September 15, 2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger Sidrat said...

Pooor Time!! i feel sorry for it now..:P

September 16, 2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger uXuf said...

The time's been brutally tortured. The piece says that already.

Time never comes back (sorry, had no other punch line.. so forgive me this *time*) :P

September 18, 2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And right now am doing just that.
Its been 3 weeks, i havent submitted my articles
Its been 3 weeks, i havent burnt the animes
Its been 1 week since i have opened paper 1.1 study text

September 21, 2005 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home