document.body.style.

Monday, January 23, 2006

"Friendliness" of Microsoft

Some chinese at the university they are a bit extra user friendly. You say, 'ni hao' and their electrons over excites. But thats not the case with windows, people alwats complained that it is an extra user friendly OS. But well I don't think so, there are many times when Microsoft's Windows just say "Kiss my ass" and here is an example:
Read the recommendation, 'if Windows still does not recognize it, replace the device'. Holy Cow can you get more rude then this!! My device [Portable harddisk] is perfectly fine and it was working 5 minutes before and it will work again when I restart, and you are telling me to replace my device!!
When Microsoft says, they are improving they are actually hiring more indians. So the more they improve the more the more it sucks. I think Microsoft is a big black blob in the name of being "User friendly".

3 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

windows device manager is so sick.. it needs to take some detection and management classes.

January 25, 2006 2:09 AM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

Tom loves you to!

January 26, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Paul Romein said...

Funny error...good one =P

January 27, 2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home