document.body.style.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

No More Blogging

I donot feel like blogging any more. My thinking about blogging has been changed. I have read many blogs and most of them are about their personal lives. Which is, I think not good for me reading. And not good for them making it public. Because Its like I am staring at their personal life and making an image about how will they be in reall world. I think its making me curious about looking at their personal life. And especially reading opposite genders one, I think I am doing wrong. So it makes me conservative, with some religious thinking. Which is equivalent to extremist. So I am an extremist. Should Nazi's be considered as extremists? Well I can be Hitler.

8 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Maybe you should stop visiting other blogs, chalkie - but NOT stop blogging yourself

September 30, 2005 1:42 AM  
Blogger gh said...

If others are not hesitating to narrate stories from their personal lives then why are u that hesitant to read them? Though Personal choice is another thing!

September 30, 2005 2:47 AM  
Blogger Xeb said...

Ummm... people rarely reveal more than they're comfortable with. You can either read or not read, the choice is yours.

Ps: Hitler was hot! :P He was Neitsche's superman! If he wasnt so physically unappealing (a`la yucky moustache et al) I do believe I'd have a crush on him!

Pps: Just passing though :P

September 30, 2005 6:00 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

It does not make sense stop blogging my self. So I'll try to keep the blog up and running.

Well green head, some people are not hasitatant to be naked or half naked(naturists && others(other)), should I not be hesitant to watch them?

I admire Hitler. He was indeed a notrious killer but I am attracted to him in a non sexual way.

lil princess:
.. / .- -- / .... . .-. . --..-- / .-.. .. .-.. / .--. .-. .. -. -.-. . ... ...

October 02, 2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

The thing is relationships should not be blogged but as in other day-2-day experiences are concerned, you do learn alot from it.

Tip: Make your blog visiting list very selective.

October 03, 2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

Yes! you can sing now "welcome back".

October 05, 2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger S. Jabbar said...

cheers lil princess

October 06, 2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

I guess, its a nice decision.

October 07, 2005 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home