document.body.style.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Future of ANP

"I am telling Wali (Khan) and others to throw my body into a river so that there is no mausoleum of mine. The Pakhtuns love only their leaders after death. They will come to my grave and pay respect like a saint. I am not a saint. They are not listening to me while I am alive. Think over what I am saying. I am not your Baba but your servant," Khan Abdul Ghaffar khan addressing the nation, now known as Bacha Khan.
Now that Wali Khan has passed away with his funeral held at Jinnah Park (Pesh.) was flooded with people paying their respect to the successor and son of Bacha Khan. His politics had a full stop in 90 and the leadership was mostly under Asfandyar but his presence kept the party united and his follower's hearts strengthened. Indeed Asfandyar will have to work even more harder to keep the party united and to keep to the people attached to the roots and philosophy of Bacha Khan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home